Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my thoughts at night.

this is my second post.
i am not much as a blogger.
to me expressing myself is a damn hard task to do.
keep it to myself is way much better.that is what i thought.
even at this very moment i have the same feeling.
just a thought came through my mind that everything wont last forever.
indeed it is. after the very result of the final examination was out. everything start to change.
some going abroad.some couldn't stay and have to go. and some go as they wanted to go.
and then i ponder, and thinking that life is all about it.
we meet, get along, and at some point of time we will have to go our own way.
we are lucky enough if we will have the chance to meet up again.
untill that very point of time, life must go on. no matter what.
always moving on with a positive out view of life.
so long..

4 comments:

  1. sedeyh dowh ayat ko yg ni "some couldn't stay and have to go. and some go as they wanted to go"..huk2

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeke?? siapa?? mesti ade someone.xkan ko sdey tiba2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy..nape dgn dia? dia nak gi mana??

    ReplyDelete